Re: Need help!

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 05:50:13 -0800 (PST)

My best advice is: buy a copy of the game. It isn't expensive at all (by the standards of either computer games or more RPG games), and you'll get that manual full of useful information.

There is no "one perfect way" to survive those tough early years of the clan. It will depend on the type of clan you have, the mix of leaders you have, and in game events.

I do wonder if you are sacrificing to learn blessings, and building shrines and temples to lock them in? This is key to getting out of that early, vulnerable, stage. A couple of blessing for your crops, a few combat blessings, and blessing from Issaries to help pay for the rest, will make a world of difference. Also, if you are going on quests do make sure you read the myth so that you know what the right choices are before you attempt it.

Personally, I'm reluctant to pass on any of the information that is in the manual, as I'd rather you bought the game. A-Sharp is not making a killing on this game, I think it is fair to pay for a copy if you want to really get into playing it.

--Bryan

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com