Re: doing it the proper way

From: Mikael Hansson <mikael.hansson_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 09:24:18 +0200

At 15:24 2004-06-09, you wrote:
>Chris;
>
>I've not been brave/disciplined enough to commit myself to such a game
>yet, although I've thought about it.

I always plays at medium completely without save/reload. I say that in the majority of the games I succed. About 90% of the short games and something like 50% of the long. The major difference as I see is that it takes a h!ll much longer to play without save n' reload as you have to recover from failed heroquests and play a lot more careful and defensive.

How many games... don't know, about 15-20 I should guess.

/M