Re: How [not] easy it would be to . . .

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2004 18:07:56 -0700 (PDT)

David Harper, responding to Maxi Rose:

> I'm sorry you don't agree with me. . . .
> Dave, apparently annoying poster

Dave, don't worry about it too much. While Maxi's pretty much right, the vehemence of her expression is primarily because you are exactly the 7,391st person to suggest something along these lines. (Yes, I counted. No, really.) A# has pretty much responded the same way every time -- Mr. Dunham is the soul of courtesy and a fine individual. I personally doubt that he has made back his initial investment, if you included all costs and time, so you can understand the origin of Maxi's vicarious frustation.

Maxi,

What Texas beer did you bring? And how did I miss out?

Chris Lemens of the Dallas crowd at Toronto GloCon

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Shop for Back-to-School deals on Yahoo! Shopping. http://shopping.yahoo.com/backtoschool