Re: How easy would it be to create a king of sun country game?

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 22:58:53 -0400 EDT

By the way, I'm currently working on some trivia games for DVD (http://www.bequal.com/time-troopers-dvd-game.htm is our client's web site for the first one - history trivia). We're exploring a niche which the big companies haven't bothered with - namely using the DVD menu logic to run game code (thus you don't need a computer to play the game). Could the King of Dragon Pass story state fit into 30 bytes of memory? Then maybe a DVD version could work...