Re: Re: How [not] easy it would be to . . .

From: David Harper <dharper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 22:25:14 -0400

Maxi Rose <teleute_at_...>'s evil twin Skippy wrote:

>First of all, let me address Dave Harper. I meant no offense to you and am
>not really mad.

[much snipped]

Thank you for your quite civil response, Maxi...and let me say that I do understand where you're coming from. But I've been on this list for about four years now and I don't remember ever seeing that idea suggested before - I thought I was saying something new, not 'me too'-ing.

I agree with you that KoDP is art, but not to the same extent as you, I guess...but, each to their own. KoDP is still one of my all-time favorite games, and the years haven't hurt it at all. I think that's one thing we can all agree on!

Anyways, David has said it's not something for A#, and that's that! I'll shut up on the subject and go back to lurking, which is what I do best.

One thing you said - an FAQ would be very helpful for this group. Who is moderator? It would be nice to have official answers to questions listed there, too (such as the ever-present "So, when's the sequel coming out?" which I hate).

Dave Harper

--
Me:    "I've made a few changes to the rules..."
Colin: "Who's surprised?  Put up your hand."