Re: Finally did it :)

From: Alexander G. M. Smith <agmsmith_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:30:33 -0500 EST

bethexton_at_... wrote on Sun, 12 Dec 2004 20:33:51 -0000:
> At long last, managed the long/hard/no cheat game :)

Good play testing, nice to know it's possible! I wonder if A-Sharp actually had anyone try doing that sort of extensive test. Reminds me of an afternoon trying to win a Motocross game at expert level at work. But that only took an afternoon, and memorization of the racetrack. I expect you've memorized a lot to be able to win on hard level - all the quests and myths, many of the event decisions, anything else?