Re: Finally did it :) [was: Re: Digest Number 588]

From: John Machin <trithemius_at_...>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 16:26:18 +1100

On Fri, 04 Feb 2005 18:34:36 -0500, Carl Hommel <notelrac_at_...> wrote:
> A little work with a hex editor and a copy of the save file is a viable
> cheat. It's amazing how many treasures you can accumulate if you
> artificially inflate your economy with a few hundred cattle every year...

Hee, too technical for me I am afraid.

In my last game I just enslaved my neighbours until the ran away (and gave me new neighbours) or sued for peace with annual tributes. Perhaps a bit too much of a ritualised kleptocracy for true Orlanthi but we were a bunch of horse-kissing dragon-huggers anyway.

--
John Machin