Re: storm tribe & quests

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2005 10:29:48 -0700

Alain

>in "Storm Tribe" for Herowars you can find the same quest as KoDP
>
>p8 the making of the storm tribe
>p56 elmal guards the stead
>p108 humakt he champion
>p121 issaries the conciliator
>
>But I have one question.
>Their ansers1 are good but are they the best ones for KoDP? I'm not sure
>of that.

What answers? The book has the text of the myths, but no answers that I recall. There might have been some editing, but I think it would have been minimal. I don't remember if there was space for the "secret" version of the myths (which usually has heroquesting hints).

>2 others questions
>- Does the myths change in the different games ? I don't read them each
>time and now I have a big doubt

No.

>- An add-on for "how vinga joined the thunder brothers" "umath and
>asrelia" "how to solve kinstrife" and "the gathering of the goddesses" ?

What's the question? It's not possible to add heroquests to the game via an update.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com