Intratribal Politics

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 14:10:08 -0400

In the game I just finished playing, Kallyr was chosen as queen. The *very next event* after her completion of her coronation rites was the tribe's demanding that she step down for having failed to live up to her vows. The only vow in question was the anti-banditry oath, and not only would we have done something about that as our first act as the queen's clan, but every other king or queen before us had utterly failed to take action against the bandits, so it seems strange that people would be blaming us in particular for that.

We were a Peace clan, and until this inexplicable event we had been well liked and at the top of the reputation scale. No one was feuding with us and all the clans but one were our good friends. Even that clan was dull blue on the map, not pink. I've gotten that "queen must step down" event before, but I've never deserved it less.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days*: http://www.ravendays.org