Re: Digest Number 615

From: Bryan <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Jun 2006 13:23:49 -0000

That is a though--a lot of people probably go trolling through things on there who may never otherwise make it to the A-Sharp site.

> Jeff
>
> P.S. Just upgraded and it seems suddenly devilishly hard to keep a
decent herd.

I strongly suggest "Ernalda Feeds the Tribe" with the benefit of making the cows healthy. Turns out it is actually healthy AND fertile---woohoo! Seriously, the Ernalda general benefit helps cow fertility as well as crop levels, so when you stack that with the specific benefit, I find it tends to give your herds the boost they need to get to a self-sustaining level. I find this so key that Ernalda is my preferred choice for primary god.

--Bryan