Re: heroquests mapping

From: dharper_at_...
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2006 09:32:08 -0400 (EDT)

Quoting Loran <aillet_l_at_...>:

> Hello to all,
> For my own players group for a HQ game around the table, I wish to map
> all heroquests stations within the game, but it takes me too much time
> to get all possibilities by playing the game that I was wondering if
> someone has already done some work on it and coul share it with me.
> Thanks in advance.
> Loran

I'd be interested in this as well, although I know less about Heroquest than most on the list. I've played Runequest before, several editions ago, and I've really grown to love KoDP for its unique iron age Norse feel. Heroquesting is the most interesting part of it and I've been interested in analyzing it for some time for use in other games, but I never get around to it.

I'd help manually, but I lent my copy of KoDP to a friend as part of my (so far vain) crusade to get others to realize how good this game is. If I do get it back soon and you still need help, what information would be helpful? Possible endings? Chooseable effects? Chooseable decisions at each point in the quest?

Dave

This mail sent through WebMail | Courtesy of Execulink