Re: Problems with visiting a northwestern kingdom

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2006 09:52:03 -0800

Barry

>I'm doing a long game, in the second part, and have gotten the
>important message to travel to a northwest kingdom this year. I go to
>Tarth, sending my best explorer, a Vinga. She comes back later that
>year with stories of a new ruler, and remarks of how unruly my people
>were. But the next year, my tribal and clan leader tells me that it
>was a shame we never visited a northwestern kingdom, and that there's
>a feeling we may have missed than we realized.

Looking at the code, I think we may have missed a couple places this is supposed to be tracked. It looks like if you travel in specific years, it might exhibit this problem (which is probably why we didn't find it, nor did Bryan -- most years you will satisfy the omen by exploring Tarsh).

I don't know, chalk it up to obscure omens. May be your clan elders read them wrong :-)

--

David Dunham            A Sharp, LLC            +1 206 783 7404
The Opal outliner is now available!  <http://a-sharp.com/opal/>