Re: Problems with visiting a northwestern kingdom

From: roger_ducasse <murometz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 22:09:35 -0000

I'd always gotten Saraska being dissed by the tribal leaders. This time, she actually got to do the ritual, and we got to kill her primary backer. We also twice got requests from the Rune Ducks to join our clan. The first time, the rest of the tribes laughed the idea out, but the second time we got adjunct status for them (whatever that entailed). I've never gotten the baby-on-a-shield incident before; now, we sent her to be trained, and she's on the council as a 17-year-old Vinga representative. Trolls have also told us we could mollify Cragspider with tribute, but I haven't tried that. I'm too busy feeding an endless stream of Orlanth worshippers to her, in order to get some variety among my nobles.

That's the lot. Nothing I'm sure you haven't seen, but it's been interesting to watch previously unseen material.

Barry Brenesal