Re: Re: New KoDP site & Buying KoDP

From: David <DavidBlizzard_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 23:47:54 -0500

>On another note, I was hoping to use the site to introduce people to
> KoDP - so I wanted to have a link they can follow to buy the game

As far as I know, eBay is the only place you are likely to find it now (I know about 4 or 5 copies have been up in the last couple of weeks). I keep hoping that A-Sharp might set it up to sell at one of the RPG download sites (RPGNow, Paizo, E-23, etc). I wouldn't mind being able to buy an extra copy to loan to my players without losing use of my copy.

David A. Blizzard