Re: Re: New KoDP site & Buying KoDP

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:51:18 -0800 (PST)

I admit that this lack of availability is kind of depressing....I was just telling a friend about it the other day, and was meaning to go order him a copy :-/

David, I realize that it would not be economical to reprint the box and manual, but is there any chance that the contents of the manual could be added to the CD, and a 'CD only' version would be made available for sale? (or even burn the manual onto a second CD, if that were easier).  I know it would take some work, but it sounds like there might be some small continuing demand?

Regards;

Bryan

Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection. Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.