RE: Re: New KoDP site & Buying KoD

From: Christensen, Darin <Darin.Christensen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 15:22:37 -0800

As did I.

Darin Christensen

[mailto:KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of James Sterrett Sent: Monday, February 12, 2007 2:01 PM
To: KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: Re: New KoDP site & Buying KoD

> I admit that this lack of availability is kind of depressing....I was
> just telling a friend about it the other day, and was meaning to go
> order him a copy :-/

I, too, recently told a friend to order it. :(

--
James Sterrett
james.sterrett_at_... <mailto:james.sterrett%40gmail.com>

"Bullivant.com" made the following annotations on 02/12/07, 15:23:42
Please be advised that, unless expressly stated otherwise, any U.S. federal tax
advice contained in this e-mail, including attachments, is not intended to be
used by any person for the purpose of avoiding any penalties that may be
imposed by the Internal Revenue Service.
This e-mail is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and contains
information belonging to Bullivant Houser Bailey, which is confidential and/or
legally privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action
in reliance on the contents of this e-mail information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the