Re: Buying KoDP

From: David Short <david.short_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 12:09:16 -0500

> 1b. Re: Buying KoDP
> Posted by: "Meredith Dixon" dixonm_at_... hebeti
> Date: Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:24 am ((PST))
>
> David Dunham wrote:
>> You guys are making some assumptions, such as that there is a
>> download version. (The game as shipped required a CD in the drive as
>> you may recall -- this is problematic with a download!)
>
> Actually, I'd buy a downloadable version just to get a no-CD patch. I
> love
> KoDP but it's a pain to have to put the disk
> in the drive every time. As you probably don't remember, I wore out my
> original disk and had to buy another from you.

I didn't wear out my original disk, but I do second Meredith's sentiment. I would play a LOT more kodp if there were a no-cd version. I don't know how much revenue A# would stand to lose by building such a thing, but I would certainly purchase such a thing. Such a game would be an evergreen that would never leave my machine..

dfs