Re: dino eggs

From: suportgiathainguyen <giathainguyen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 15:31:27 -0000

And it really will go away. I paid too much attention to other numbers lately, so I didnt realize the poor earthshaker no longer visit me... Awwww.

Now that I checking back the log, I suspect my answer to the weird magisaur, Mathrania, odd reptile that he is, is the cause Earthshaker Plow Team. Had I chosen Defense as so many others advised, I would have had the Battle Unit. As it is, Hopitality ensure that efforts to train it into a battle unit, a total failure.

Oh well, at that time I hadnt interested in raiding anyway, much.

 Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...> wrote:

> As far as I know the visiting earth shaker is just random. If you
feed
> it, of course it keeps coming back, hoping to be fed again. I
normally
> just let it eat some crops, and then it generally goes away and
doesn't
> come back.
>
> --Bryan
>

> --- suportgiathainguyen <giathainguyen_at_...> wrote:
>
> > After my Plow team died, later there's one earthshaker visit my
clan
> > every spring without fail. Other than cost me a lil bit in trade
> > goods ( I got them running out of ears), just feed it hay and it
> > will go away. Several Seas now, still no affects that I aware
of. It
> > happen because of my Earthshaker name?
> >
> > Magic has no effect. Weaponthane somethimes can drive it away,
or
> > attack it, but not very often. Feed hay is the best option
> >
> > Anyone know anything about this event?
> >
> > --- In KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com, Bryan Thexton
> > <bethexton_at_> wrote:

Happens