Re: Wishlist ....

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2007 14:17:39 -0500

On Sunday 04 November 2007, suportgiathainguyen wrote:
> Talking about KODP2 and wishlist

Not that I think there will ever be a KoDP2, but just in case there ever is....

> Another aspect is big, BIG clan. when a clan's population is over
> 4000, for example, I would like my number of nobles increase compare
> to before. I mean, currently, the list is about 16-20, with the
> usual population of under 2000, average 1 per 100. that ratio is
> fine, but when we take the numerous trouble of increase my clan
> population I would like a lil reward for those troubles, yes? Is "1
> per 20" sound okay to you?

No. The people of Dragon Pass don't like to gather together in such large groups, so the game mechanics should work to discourage it. It's quite reasonable to expect that the same number of people would be considered eligible for the clan ring regardless of size of the general population.

> The option to dispose of our current King/Queen.... There should be a >way
to kill him/her nice and quick.

Why in the name of wonder would you want to kill off a king or queen from your own clan? And if you're talking about killing off a king or queen from another clan within your tribe, well, in-game, that's treason, and out of game, that would make the game *way* too easy.

> Th option to send emissary to other tribes' moots, to demand
> surrender, tributes, truces, alliances, to declare war.

KoDP isn't a wargame and I'd hate to see KoDP2 become one.

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out *Raven Days* <http://www.ravendays.org>