Re: Re: Odd thought

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 07:58:35 -0800 (PST)

I have no ideas about the practicality, but I do agree about the 'one of the finest games ever made.' part. I may be reaching the beginning of the end of my playing the game--I often find now I don't bother finishing games, as the more interesting parts tend to happen in the first twenty years or so, so I'd rather start a new clan. But this is after playing it for over 8 years!

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping