Re: Hunters

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 05:54:20 -0800 (PST)

I'm pretty sure I've had more than 50 hunters before.....but it could have been through children growing up to be hunters, as you said. I doubt that I've often added hunters after the first couple of years (normally I go to about 80-90% of max number of hunters at that point, but often have less wild lands later on).

One thought, do you have an Odayla shrine or temple? The leaders do say that helps the effectiveness of hunters, but I wonder if it also caps the number of hunters? (I think war temples might also do with with weaponthanes, but not sure).

Oh, and another thought: what version of the game are you running? That is, did you download the latest from A-Sharp at some point? I know the CD versions have a number of problems that the patches fix, but I don't know if number of hunters was one of them or not. I think the list of things fixed in the various versions is on the A-Sharp web page.

Sorry not to have anything more useful--I can understand your frustration! Hmmm, maybe I need to go run a very hunting dedicated clan, and see what happens.....

--Bryan

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs