Re: Hunters

From: The Dugans <alleghator_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 Mar 2008 00:08:38 -0000

> One thought, do you have an Odayla shrine or temple? The leaders do
> say that helps the effectiveness of hunters, but I wonder if it also
> caps the number of hunters? (I think war temples might also do with
> with weaponthanes, but not sure).

Yep, I have a Odayla shrine to improve hunting. and sureshot of course :).

I wonder will anything else improve your hunting yield?

> Oh, and another thought: what version of the game are you running?
> That is, did you download the latest from A-Sharp at some point? I
> know the CD versions have a number of problems that the patches fix,
> but I don't know if number of hunters was one of them or not. I
think
> the list of things fixed in the various versions is on the A-Sharp
web
> page.

Running lastest patch, 1.7.

> Sorry not to have anything more useful--I can understand your
> frustration! Hmmm, maybe I need to go run a very hunting dedicated
> clan, and see what happens.....

Which is exactly whatI'm trying to do. I have all this land... I want to hunt on it, not farm it.

So yeah, I hope someone can explain what I'm doing wrong.

Klye