RE: Forcing the Tribe

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 08:12:52 -0800 (PST)

The larger the number of cows you have, the larger the mis-match there seems to be between what your ring says you need in the way of pasture (on the agriculture screen), and what it says in sacred time about are your cows starving. Normally by later in the game I allow double what my ring says, but I don't think it is entirely linear.

Also, if you have the earth shakers, they take up quite a lot of pasture space that I don't think the ring takes into account.

One thing to do is do a save in the middle of storm season. Go to sacred time, see how the cows are doing. If they are starving, go back to the save, clear more pasture. Keep repeating until you find out how much pasture you actually need.