Re: Re: Hunters

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2008 10:17:18 -0800 (PST)

> wrote:
> >

> Well, in my buggy "Forget forming a tribe, that cow has sailed" game,
> waited till year 1685 or somesuch. I had the hunters to about 150
> with
> birth rate alone. Of course, that really isn't really fast enough to
>
> ever come close to supporting a tribe. I just wish I had the
> opportunity not to wait 50 years to get it there.

So in my hunting clan game, we had the opportunity to absorb an immigrant clan, and did so. Before re-assigning a bunch as farmer, I checked what it would let me do with hunters, and I could have gone up from something like 48 to 78. Certainly well above 50. So the max on the slider may be influenced by available manpower, or by clan sized.

So there are at least some circumstances where the max on the slider goes up.

--Bryan

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your home page. http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs