Re: Re: Other Clan Leader's Personalities.

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 05:51:33 -0700 (PDT)

When trying to get an alliance, note too that when you are on the send a diplomatic mission screen, one of your leaders usually says "our best chance of forming an alliance is with the X-ing" Usually they seem to be right :)

Beyond that, for the most part I just listen to the person I've sent on the mission. However I suspect that if you've gone and sought information about a leader, it may give you a bonus on the dice, whether it seems directly applicable or not.

Although to be honest, aside from trying to form an alliance with a clan to the south-west early on, if possible (for warnings of horse spawn raids) I'm not all that aggresive about alliances. I'll try them occasionally, but it is not a big priority since I find eventually enough others usually come to us.

--Bryan

> > >Level of Piety
> > >Level of Generosity
> > >Level of Agressiveness
> > >And I think a Level of Honesty.
> >
> > I think those are the ones.
>
> I suspected as much. But where does honesty play a role in the game?
>

> > >BUT when going to ask a clan to ally with you, there are SIX
> choices
> > >to choose amoung. Three of these six directly coorespond to the
> > >first three I've mentioned above. But honesty? No idea. And
> what
> > >about the others... "You need protection, we offer fighers" ,
> "Join
> > >us, and we will be rich together".
> >
> > Well, you might actually be offering a good deal, not just
> appealing
> > to the chief's personality!
>
> Heh, true. So I'll focus on the last three Non-personality based
> choices. How can we determine the choice to best sway the leader to
> form the alliance? I doubt(hope?) it's not random.
>

> > --
> >
> > David Dunham A Sharp, LLC
> > Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404 http://a-sharp.com
> > Efficiency is intelligent laziness.