Re: is there any possibility to reset nobles ages?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 05:54:48 -0800 (PST)

Or, if it is not someone you need on your ring all the time, send them exploring in the second half of storm season, as if they are not there the game won't have them die.  One game I had storm bull with heroic combat and good other abilities, and for several years I sent him off with a strong party to Snake Pipe Hollow each year, and he'd come back victorious in the Spring (I also had sense and smite chaos blessings running)

But no, unless you know how to hack the files, I don't know how you'd change noble age.  After all, rejuvanation is not common Gloranthan magic ;-)

            On Wed, Nov 12, 2008 at 12:26 AM, tenchifew <ikari.gendo_at_ gmx.net> wrote:

> hallo,

> is there any possibility to reset nobles ages?

> the trainer from kayodeepeeans does not work for me.

Not that I know of.

But if you want to cheat, note that the game tests for death due to

aging at the beginning of Sea season. If you want to avoid that fate,

save during Sacred Time, and if your favorite noble dies, reload until

they make it.

    __.