Re: Re: Simplifying King of Dragon Pass

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 00:11:41 -0400

On Tue, 2009-06-16 at 19:22 -0700, David Dunham wrote:
> I don't have percentages, but I know a fair number of players had
> never been exposed to the setting before playing KoDP. And most of
> them seemed to appreciate Glorantha.

There's at least one on this list. Me. I'd heard of RuneQuest before I bought KoDP, but I hadn't heard much. All I knew was that it was an RPG with a hellishly complicated magic system. Come to think of it, I think that's still all I know about it, except of course that it's set in the same world as KoDP. :)

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Check out Raven Days <http://www.ravendays.org>