Re: Similar games?

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:49:48 -0000

One of the problem is that, unfortunately, KoDP doesn't have that much of a "community" to speak of anymore. If it wasn't for waferthinninja's recent posts that kickstarted more discussion, this KoDP group had been dead for months at a time.

Maybe this belongs to another thread, but I think if the game was open source, there would be more constant interest hence a more lively community.