Re: Open source

From: Dan Ross <justrabbits_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 15:41:05 -0000

Didn't the rights to Glorantha end up with Greg Stafford?

I'm not trying to open a copyright debate; I'm just asking about the status of Glorantha from folks who might know.

My understanding was that the third edition of Runequest reflected Chaosium retaining rights to the game, while Greg kept the rights to the 'world.' That game edition removed references to Glorantha.

I don't know what the status is of the agreement with Mongoose and its current publication of Glorantha books.

Dan