Re: Secrets of Dragon Pass

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 09:58:30 -0700

Doug

>Just out of curiosity, do you still have a closet full of KoDP boxes, or
>is it starting to get scarce? How quickly is your supply dwindling? I
>imagine that you have no plans to print any more copies a decade after
>the initial release.

There are no boxes or manuals left. Or original silk-screened CDs. I think Meredith's timetable is about right.

I admit I haven't checked lately, but I doubt the economics are any better for reprinting. Reasonably-priced print runs are too large compared to expected sales on a game that's nearing 10 years old.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com