Re: Re: Secrets of Dragon Pass

From: James Sterrett <James.Sterrett_at_...>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:09:12 -0500

Has the option of Good Old Games come under consideration? They're making a go of selling older games, complete with whatever necessary wrapper to make them work smoothly wuth current Microsoft operating systems.

I confess I have no idea whatsoever of their terms for the developer.

--
James Sterrett
james.sterrett_at_...