RE: Magisaur

From: Mitch Mills <mitchmills_at_...>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 19:03:08 -0500

It's been awhile since I've played, but if I recall correctly, I think how it works is that after the magisaur visits you have the chance to "prove" your commitment to whichever virtue you claim is most important. I can't remember if it's in a specific event or just the aggregate of your choices over a number of events, but if you chose, for example, "hospitality" as the prime virtue, and you thereafter exhibit hospitality in your actions, then the eggs appear.