Re: KODP Flash (Spoilers included)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 15:45:41 -0700

Jim

>* Each HQ will have stations whose "best solution" according to
>mysteries change from game to game (In some games, the "correct"
>mysteries suggest that Orlanth tells the cube to become a sphere,
>and in others tells LM to try a law suit. Or that Issaries lets
>Storm Bull fight alone in some games, or that he uses his protective
>magic to help in other games, or the order he talks to Long-noses
>and big-teeth, etc..)

Interesting, though it may bother Gloranthaphiles. The magical logic is that quests are pretty much faithful recreations of a myth.

While I don't think it makes sense to include the advisors during a quest, it might make sense to provide access to the myth you have learned.

>Removing Fiddly Bits:

Some interesting ideas here. Had you seen the previous discussion on this?

But what I want to know is, where are the spoilers?

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC
Voice/Fax: 206 783 7404     http://a-sharp.com