Re: Re: KODP Flash (Spoilers included)

From: Scott Kullberg <sekullbe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 17:06:39 -0400

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 4:30 PM, Michael Akinde <michael.yahoo_at_...>wrote:

> outis02 skrev:
> > Interface design tools have progressed a long way in this past 10 years.
> I have a hard time believing that remaking, and improving, the KoDP in a
> modern framework would be such a difficult undertaking
> I agree with respect to the interface. I think the main challenge of a
> remake would be the task of remaking the interpreter for the massive
> body of Opal scripts that make up this game. Unless one could actually
> port the code used to interpret the script, somehow.

To do my own blueskying about alternate platforms, I'd love to be able to play KODP- the full game- on an iPhone/iTouch. From my pit of ignorance I don't see any flat-out impossiblities, but the impracticalities are:

--
Scott E Kullberg  --><--  sekullbe_at_...
The longer I live, the more I see that I am never wrong about