Re: Re: No Healer King/Queen?

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 06:21:05 -0800 (PST)

Note that, in theory, an Ernaldan type healer could become queen (not that you can tell Ernalda the healer from any other aspect of Ernalda in KoDP, those are conceits from Thunder Rebels, printed for Hero Wars).  It is just Chalanna Arroy followers who can't become kings.  Even in a tribe that never attacked others, I think people would be reluctant to elect someone who was sworn to no violence, even in defence.

The game does have some neat stuff with the tricksters.  Ever accidentally clicked on a trickster to lead your exploration or something?  So far as I've seen, it is always a mistake....