Re: No further updates regarding figuring out game mechanics? <SPOIL

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 08:25:57 -0800

>-Im giving an outrageous amount of gifts to enemy clans that are not
>feuding with me...(i find it odd that they WONT feud with me
>actually). They toast my gifts, but their clan name color stays the
>same, and as far as i can tell the relationship doesnt improve at
>all. Bug?

Clan relationships have multiple aspects (such as attitudes, slights, and favors owed). Some of these are easier to repair than others.

>-Is there any truth to the rumour that vingans/odalaya make better explroers?

Isn't that in the manual? (On the bus now so I can't check.)

>-Are enemy casualties in battles tracked for stuff like horse spawn attacks?

Yes, but.

>-Another possible bug, my carls wont go above discontented.
>Admittedly i am "breaking" the game by trying to stay as large pop
>size as possible, which basically means giving gifts everytime you
>get the "our noble houses arent on the ring" event.

Sounds like it's working perfectly. You aren't playing an Orlanthi clan, but rather your own idea of what one is.

>if you send troops to train with the black horse troop, they WILL
>die. There is no positive outcome from this option

Die, or not return? Maybe it's positive for the individuals involved.

--

David Dunham     A Sharp, LLC