Re: No further updates regarding figuring out game mechanics?

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 2010 19:43:44 -0000

Me neither. But KoDP does justify it amply.

> Sacred time indications certaintly seem bugged. Regarding the overcrowding pastures thing, how does one actually know how much pasture you actually need? I suppose there are no plans to fix the bug...

Yes, the sacred time reports seem quite unreliable overall. Come to think of it, the production projection and ring members' estimates are all fairly dodgy. I certainly hope DD gets around to fixing some of these issues.

> Is it possible to steal a treasure from the dwarves when you find them?

Voss Varainu Tapestry.

> In my game i keep getting exploring events that my explorers were attacked by another clan...but its an allied clan. How can they do this?

Happens to me, too. No idea why.

> Under what circumstances can you resurrect someone via the chalana arroy ritual? I have never seen anyone show up as resurrectable, even nobles killed in battles.

I think you need to have the noble killed on your tula. But no, I've never had it working either. And I tried. Oh how I tried.

> What determines how much magic you get every year?

Many factors, to the point that it may seem almost random. Treasures, omens, obedience to ancestors, etc.