Re: Re: Annoying bug

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 2010 12:46:11 -0800 (PST)

I've hit that one a few times over the years, but I've never seen a particular pattern to it, just forced the program to shut down and went back to my last save.

The weirdest bug I ever saw happened only once....first year of a new clan, and rivals attacked.  The screen came up saying that we'd WON, and that we had captured cows and goods, which was weird.  I hit the button to progress, and got that same screen again, with the same thing but with different numbers (so it was a new screen) (but no new 'you've been attacked' screen in-between, so one attack, two resolutions).

After clearing that one I was back to normal.....but down the goods and cattle that I'd just been told I'd won....I started that one over again, figuring something had gone weird in the files!

>Also, heres a game breaking bug : Sometimes when you select to

>explore, but cancel out of it, the buttons will gray out like in the

>screenshot and you will be permanently stuck on the explore screen

>with no way out.

Any repro steps? Never seen that one.