Re: Annoying bug

From: gbiansg <question2005_at_...>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 06:02:21 -0000

What skills are used for emissaries? Bargainning or custom? Or both? Those favors i was repaying, or trying to repay, were from clans i owed favors to from the start of the game...which i always assumed to be limited to 1 favor. I tried repaying one clan 5 times with gifts and it still wasnt fully paid back.

And in my latest game, all the clans i owed favors to came to me once and asked me for repayment, and thats it, except for one clan that keeps coming to ask me for repayment over and over and it still isnt fully repaid.

> >Also, heres a game breaking bug : Sometimes when you select to
> >explore, but cancel out of it, the buttons will gray out like in the
> >screenshot and you will be permanently stuck on the explore screen
> >with no way out.
>
> Any repro steps? Never seen that one.

It just randomly happens.