Godlearners' Secret

From: perkele000 <antti.heiskanen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 18:55:23 -0000

Hi David,

I think it has been over a decade since the original release. The most people who like the game have completed it many times over. And many of them come back for a different approach every now and then. Which is all good and dandy.

I include myself among the people who return to the game occasionally and I find some new aspects more often thandon't. BUT do you actually plan to reveal the "right" action for certain events at any point? The heroquests come to mind the first... I mean it's been a decade after all and I can't see the gaming selling at large numbers still.. I'd imagine revealing heroquest and other design philosophy would make them who still follow the list etc - the grognards - very happy. I can't see downside to this.

I'm sure the game is full of "secrets" that haven't seen the light of day and won't untill you spill the beans :-/

Eh?

A //Yes after all these years, the number of time I have completed and/or played the game I'm still uncertain regards certain heroquests. Elmal's (and Humakt's ) comes to mind first...