Re: KoDP for iPhone and iPod touch

From: Baron Greystone <baron_greystone_at_...>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 2010 17:44:26 -0000

I'm a huge fan of the game, and of Glorantha. And I'm glad to hear of your new venture. I hope there's a great deal of interest resulting in many, many purchases.

Speaking only for myself, I've no plans to get on board the i-craze. So, I'll hope for some cross-platform compatibility for future games. And I only play KoDP rarely these days, so am looking forward to exploring, say, Prax or Pavis or Uz, Drulz, Mostali or Aldryami in future games. In other words, exploring more of the Glorantha we were introduced to lo those many years ago.

And if your iPod venture should prove fruitful, I will hope you'll feel inclined to create more gaming goodness.