Re: KoDP for iPhone and iPod touch

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 2010 12:47:11 -0700

> I work doing games for iPhone myself, do you need some help? The
> problem is that I live on the other side of the globe :P.

Depends on what you can offer, but sure!

> Are you planning on any new scenes or story lines? Or is this strict a port,
> from a content perspective?

I don't expect much new content.

> Please don't forget Android (the Google phone).

It would seem mean to do a game that Finns couldn't buy…

> plus Apple's unwillingness to compete for the low-cost segment

There aren't a lot of Android devices that have a lower cost of ownership than an iPod touch. (Augen's device has no Android Market, so don't count that.) And an iPad is cheaper than a Dell Streak…

> Of course, the more you keep on server-side, the more control you'll have, but it would also require a robust server to work with.

So now there's two things to develop…

Let me say again: we've announced that A Sharp is doing King of Dragon Pass for iOS. That's enough of a project for now!

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass