Re: finished the game

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2010 06:16:08 -0700 (PDT)

Although, to be honest, there is not much of an event that really marks the formation of a kingdom....you persaude a couple of other kings to give it a try, you agree on building a city, there are events in making that city....but the big 'king' moment is marrying the Feathered Horse Queen (or male understudy if you have a Queen).  So I could imagine not being really clear on the having started a kingdom bit.