Re: Re: map

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 06:21:37 -0700 (PDT)

I think that mostly it adds to your food (they make trades in food, turning a profit, which results in more food for the clan).  I don't know if it adds to your wealth directly at all, although indirectly the larger your Issaries shrine/temple the more trade routes you can support.  I've sometimes wondered if it had any effect on thane happiness, but I've never tried to test that.

n_at_...>