Re: Apocalypsi

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 06:01:40 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't, but then again I'm a pretty cautious player--the only apocalypse I've triggered was the beastfolk, and that was a sort of deliberate experiment (took beast folk hating clan and went hard after the ducks).

I've had the trolls send me warnings of imminent doom many times in some games, but they've never followed up and attacked, even though I've not particularly changed behavior.

--Bryan