Re: Sacrifice to Malia

From: James Sterrett <James.Sterrett_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Aug 2010 19:48:22 -0400

However, even though it's a bad option, having the option there is a good thing, increasing the sense of an open world and the ability to choose different (including bad) paths.

FWIW, I think I have sacrificed to Malia in desperation. I don't recall how it turned out.

--
James Sterrett
james.sterrett_at_...