Re: Statistical ledger

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2010 12:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like a good add-on for someone else to offer in the app store, once KODP is there ;-)

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Subject: Statistical ledger
To: KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com

      Another new feature request...  Got this idea from the "They're well known for" thread, but I can't remember exactly why.

So, it could be nice to have a ledger that records historical statistics, things like food stock, population, etc. And of course make some pretty graphs out of them. It'd also be nice if there are notes for wars and other events on the graphs.

Personally, I'd really like to have this feature, and once I've even attempted to do this in excel. It can be very useful to test out different play styles.

But to be honest, I can't see this as being very useful for all but the experienced players. Well, it may also be useful for beginners who want to become experienced players -- it could be a good tool to understand how the economy works.