Features to cut (was: Statistical ledger)

From: Kaj Sotala <xuenay_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 00:00:24 +0300

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 11:50 PM, David Dunham <david_at_...> wrote:
> And you're supposed to be suggesting things that can be removed anyway :)

I always thought adjusting the crop mix was kinda pointless. Clearing extra land when necessary could probably also have been automated without any great loss (with a "clearing extra land would violate our deal with the fox but our herds our overcrowded, do you want to do it anyway" prompt when appropriate).

The same goes for adjusting the inner and outer patrols - I always had a certain fixed ratio of men that I kept on patrol, and never adjusted it because of shifting morale. If you wanted to keep part of it, you could make it into a selection with just the options for heavy / normal / light patrols.