Re: Sleazy Weaponthane Tricks

From: Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2010 11:21:13 -0400

On Wed, Sep 1, 2010 at 10:39, Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...> wrote:

> Actually, something that I don't expect to get changed, but I'll mention it....if you play fairly well, the long game gets boring at the end.

Evidently I don't play as well as you do, Bryan, because I've never had that problem. :> And I play KoDP a lot. If I ever did get bored, I'd start trying to play on Normal rather than Easy. (I've tried that only a few times in the years I've been playing KoDP -- and I've played it pretty regularly ever since it came out -- and I've gotten creamed every time.)

--
Meredith Dixon <dixonm_at_...>
Maconiana has been published at last!