Re: Battle Objectives

From: Michael Dineen <michael.dineen_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 08:35:56 -0400

I rarely use the fortifications option, but I would really miss the seize land option. I spend a lot of effort planning a feud with neighbours and softening them up and saving battle magic for the right moment once my clan starts to get too big or rich for my tula. I know the Orlanthi solution is to split the clan, but I like having the growth option.